The first wave of August games has finally arrived for Xbox Game Pass: starting today, subscribers to Microsoft’s flagship service can download and play seven new titles. Let’s find out together!
The month of August begins with a bang with seven new games, among which two absolute novelties stand out: one is Dodgeball Academia (PC, Xbox and Cloud), a sports RPG starring a budding dodgeball player named Otto, the other is Starmancer (PC Game Preview), an isometric strategy and simulation game that puts players in the shoes of the artificial intelligence of a space station. The first wave is completed by Curse of the Dead Gods, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Lumines Remastered and two games from the EA Play catalog (included in Ultimate), namely Skate and Skate 3. To recap:
Xbox Game Pass | The new games of August 5th
- Curse of the Dead Gods (PC, Xbox and Cloud) – August 5th
- Dodgeball Academia (PC, Xbox and Cloud) – August 5th
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (PC, Xbox and Cloud) – August 5th
- Lumines Remastered (PC, Xbox and Cloud) – August 5th
- EA Play: Skate (Xbox) – August 5th
- EA Play: Skate 3 (Cloud) – August 5th
- Starmancer (PC) – August 5th
Which one will you play first? We take this opportunity to inform you that on August 10th five Codemasters games will be added, while on August 13th it will be the turn of the indie revelation of 2020, Hades!