As promised by Valve, the Halloween sales on Steam have recently kicked off, with the platform offering the PC community a huge selection of promotions.
Between large AAAs and intriguing Indies, the choice is very varied, with discounts that exceed even 70%. Below, we point out some of the most interesting initiatives:
- Scarlet Nexus: proposed at € 32.49, with a 35% discount;
- Resident Evil 2 Remake: proposed at € 15.99, with a 60% discount;
- Red Dead Redemption 2: proposed at 40.19 euros, with a 33% discount;
- Cyberpunk 2077: proposed at 40.19 euros, with a 33% discount;
- F1 2021: proposed at € 38.99, with a 35% discount;
Among the discounted games for the Halloween sales, we find many interesting options even with a budget of less than 10 euros. Here are some examples:
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps: offered at € 9.89, with a 67% discount;
- Celeste: proposed at € 4.99, with a 75% discount;
- Darkest Dungeon: offered at 4.59 euros, with a 50% discount;
- Resident Evil VII Biohazard: offered at € 9.89, with a 67% discount;
- The Forest: offered at 6.71 euros, with a 60% discount;
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: proposed at € 5.99, with an 80% discount;
- Dead by Daylight: offered at 9.99 euros, with a 50% discount;
We remind you that the Halloween Sale will remain active until Monday 1 November. The latter will be followed by the Steam Fall and Winter Sale.