While waiting for Halo Infinite to make its expected debut in December, 343 Industries has revealed all the details regarding Season 8 of Halo The Master Chief Collection, the latest for the mammoth collection dedicated to the Spartan.
As usual, players will be able to get their hands on a wave of new rewards, skins and other cosmetic items, but other small additions are also included in the update, especially for Halo 3 and Halo Combat Evolved:
- 100 new levels of content for Season 8 (including new sets of armor, accessories, vehicle skins, and more);
- Icebox, a Halo Online map now playable in custom games and matchmaking in Halo 3
- Campaign Collectibles for Halo 3;
- Updated options for Halo 3: ODST Firefight and Sentinels as enemy types;
- Custom Game Browser (CGB) support for Halo: CE and Halo.
If you are curious to have a small preview of what awaits you in Season 8 of Halo The Master Chief Collection, starting with the new armor inspired by the Roman legionaries through the eccentric skins of vehicles and firearms, you can take a look at the two new trailers shown at the top and at the bottom of the news. Exactly as we suspected a few weeks ago, the seasonal support of 343 Industries ends here: the focus, from now on, will be Halo Infinite, in the pipeline on Windows PC, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One the December 8 this year.